
Except for Monday nights, I always associate CBS with old people. When I see a NCIS commercial I actually envision old men in a nursing home violently shaking their canes at Mark Harmon. Anyway most notably is the change on Mondays. How I Met Your Mother moves from 8:30 to 8:00 and The Big Bang Theory moves from 8:00 to 9:30. It means I get to see TBBT but not HIMYM because as everyone knows I must stick with Heroes like a captain going down with a sinking ship...anyway here's the schedule.
MONDAY
8:00 - How I Met Your Mother
8:30 - Accidentally On Purpose
9:00 - Two and a Half Men
9:30 - The Big Bang Theory
10:00 - CSI Miami
TUESDAY
8:00 - NCIS
9:00 0 NCIS: Los Angeles
10:00 - The Good Wife
WEDNESDAY
8:00 - Old Christine
8:30 - Gary Unmarried
9:00 - Criminal Minds
9:30 - CSI:NY
THURSDAY
8:00 - Survivor
9:00 - CSI
10: 00The Mentalist
FRIDAY
8:00 - Ghost Whisperer
9: 00 - Medium
10:00 - Numb3rs
SATURDAY
8:00 - Crime Drama
9: 00 - Crime Drama
10:00 - 48 Hours
SUNDAY
7:00 - 60 Minutes
8:00 - The Amazing Race
9: 00 - Three Rivers
10:00 - Cold Case
MID-SEASON – Miami Trauma, The Bridge, Undercover Boss, Arranged Marriage, Rules of Engagement
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
CBS' 2009-2010 Primtetime Schedule
Labels: CBS, Hereos, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, TV
Posted by Magnumbbrown at 10:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment