
It seems like most people are down with the president because everyone who isn't ends up on TV on the news or something. The latest hater is James Harrison, the Pittsburgh Steeler Linebacker who huffed and puffed his way to a 100-yard interception return for a touchdown in the Super Bowl.
Harrison actually said this: "This is how I feel: If you want to see the Pittsburgh Steelers, invite us when we don't win the Super Bowl," Harrison told Pittsburgh TV station WTAE. "As far as I'm concerned, he (Obama) would've invited Arizona if they had won."
He missed the whole point of the post championship White House visit...which is unbelievably simple: the team that wins the championship gets to visit the White House so yes James, the Cardinals indeed would be meeting Obama if they had in fact won.
Ahhh Athletes and their mental abilities.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Really? Well Ok...I Guess
Labels: NFL, Pittsburgh Steelers
Posted by Magnumbbrown at 5:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment